The most important requirement for inclusive marketing and communication is to tell a story that is reliable and credible. You can tell a story about how the most diverse talents feel belonged in your company. Or show how your brand appeals to diverse groups. There are 6 challenges ahead when it comes to inclusive marketing:
Your key take away is that you will understand why you need to incorporate DE&I at your organisation and as a result, the challenges you will face as a leader.
Who should attend?
- Professionals who wish to understand barriers to diversity and design solutions to create a diverse workforce
- Marketing and communication specialists going for authentic and meaningful awareness
- Leaders who want to foster innovation and creativity by designing teams that promote diverse perspectives and ideas
- Individuals who want to tackle biases head-on and help create a more inclusive workplace
- Colleagues or relations of yours who might be interested in this topic
- Or just you interested in my new professional adventures
Monday 16th of May – (starts at 5pm till 5.30)